- Congratulations to Brian Croucher, winner of the People's Choice Chili in Cleveland on Dec. 2.
- The Norfolk/Va Beach wine down event raised over $4000 for recipient Jeff D. on Oct. 21st.
- Canton's bootlegger Bash on October 13th was a fun night for all.
- We had our best year yet at the Chippewa Bay Paddle for a Purse on August 19th!
- We had a great turnout at this year's annual Paddle, golf, tennis, and bike on July 27th & 28th in Alexandria Bay.
- The River Take Me Home concert in Alex Bay - on July 5th benefited 4 local non-profits, including Betterment.
- Betterment Cleveland had fun in sand during their Sand volleyball tournament on July 7th.
- Our annual DC golf tournament was on 23rd at Compass Pointe golf Course.
- On June 16th in Annapolis we did a for Rosé on the Creek event to benefit the Annapolis chapter
- The Cleveland chapter showed off their artistic side on May 12th at their paint and sip event.
- Congratulations to Joe Marziani. Winner of this year's vacation raffle.
- Cleveland Bowl was another great event with lots of new faces. Thank you for your support.
- We had over 100 people raise money at this year's Annapolis Betterment Bash on February 24th, 2018.