The Betterment Network is a dynamic team of people of all ages spread across the country. Because of Betterment's unique structure, there is a variety of ways to get involved and touch the lives of our worthy recipients.
Your involvement can be at the national level or on a local community level, and it can be as simple as sharing our mission with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Here are some of the unique ways you can get involved...
Share your Time
- Attend one of the many events held in our chapter cities.
- Join a local chapter board and help to plan events and outreach efforts.
- Run a race, host a movie night or cocktail party, or organize any type of special event to support a recipient in your community. Betterment will help handle a majority of your event specifics!
- Send an email out to your friends to support a loved one in need. Betterment will set up a donation page for you and generate thank you notes for those who share their support.
Share your Talents
Betterment has grown because generous individuals have shared their expertise and connections in a variety of ways. We welcome you, or someone you know, to share your experience or connections in the following areas:
- Graphic Design
- Investment Management
- Grant Writing
Share your Treasure
- Join the Founders' Circle, Betterment's most committed partners who pledge to contribute $1000 or more, per year, for a five year period. The Founders' Circle plays an important part in supporting our infrastructure which allows us to create and fulfill our mission and pave the way to our future. Founders' support also allows us the ability to maintain our Immediate Need Fund for recipients.
- Become a Friend of Betterment by sharing a gift of $200 a year for five years. Support from this outstanding group strengthens our support for volunteers and also augments our Immediate Need Fund so that we can continue to assist those recipients who do not live in one of our chapter cities, or whose needs are so urgent that they don't have the time to host an event in their honor.
- Share a tax-deductible gift of any amount to help the foundation and our recipients, and make that gift in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Double any tax-deductible support you provide by submitting your company's matching gift form.